Prints have always been a sexy element which helps us stand out, if included in successful combinations with other prints or, for a greater effect, if included in plain outfits. We, The Dresser team, are offering you a pair of gloves from Class Roberto Cavalli which, by their brand-specific print and the fabrics used – very fine leather and calf hair dyed with leopard print – stand for an intelligent and timeless investment. Wear them with classical straight-cut coats made of cashmere or wool and with high-heeled boots and you will get a chic and elegant look.
- Gloves made of fine black leather;
- The exterior is made of calf hair dyed with leopard print;
- Brand name written with golden metallic letters at interior;
- Applied feline-shaped metallic accessory;
- The wrist is highlighted by a plain black leather application;
- Lined with beige lamb fur.
Exterior: 50% lamb leather, 50% calf hair;
Interior: 100% lamb fur.
Please follow the individual instructions on your product’s care label.
Size M (international size). View item’s measurements
For any further information or details, please, do not hesitate to contact us, by clicking “this form“ button. Thank you!
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.