Prints have always been a sexy element which helps us stand out, if included in successful combinations with other prints or, for a greater effect, if included in plain outfits. We, The Dresser team, are offering you a pair of gloves from Class Roberto Cavalli which, by their brand-specific print and the fabrics used – very fine leather and calf hair dyed with leopard print – stand for an intelligent and timeless investment. Wear them with classical straight-cut coats made of cashmere or wool and with high-heeled boots and you will get a chic and elegant look.
- Gloves made of fine black leather;
- The exterior is made of calf hair dyed with leopard print;
- Brand name written with golden metallic letters at interior;
- Applied feline-shaped metallic accessory;
- The wrist is highlighted by a plain black leather application;
- Lined with beige lamb fur.
Exterior: 50% lamb leather, 50% calf hair;
Interior: 100% lamb fur.
Please follow the individual instructions on your product’s care label.
Size M (international size). View item’s measurements
For any further information or details, please, do not hesitate to contact us, by clicking “this form“ button. Thank you!