Pink is one of Alessandro Michele’s favorite colors – he loves to use it in Gucci’s collections and was also spotted in a blush tuxedo when he collected his CFDA International Award. Made in Italy from glossy silk crepe de chine, this shirt is ‘Essential’ version with a dipped hem that’s easy to tuck in. Wear it to the office with black pants, adding a statement jacket for evening.
- Gucci crepe silk and cotton-blend shirt;
- The pointed collar, long sleeves with buttons;
- Hidden button fastenings through front;
- No appliques, no pockets;
- Made in Italy.
- 55% Cotton, 45% silk;
- Dry clean;
- Please follow the individual instructions on your product’s care label.
- Size 40 (italian measurements); View item’s measurements.
For any further information or details, please, do not hesitate to contact us, by clicking “this form“ button or call us : +40730.737.737. Thank you!
Available size: 4 (US size). View item’s measurements.
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Available size: 8 (US measurements). View item’s measurements.